none
How to debug intermittently failing connections to Azure IoT Hub RRS feed

• Question

• I have a number of cellular devices deployed in Canada (with different mobile operators) and connecting to Azure IoT Hub West US 2 location. They've been working normally for a long time until last Tuesday, when all of them started getting handshake issues with Azure server. Now, they have to retry sometimes to connect to Azure. Looks like a systemic (but intermittent) issue. I'd like to add that the devices deployed on the US mobile networks are working normally.

Are there any diagnostics utilities or error log files in Azure that could help in debugging this issue?

Also posted this question to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/45065/how-to-debug-intermittently-failing-connections-to.html

• Edited by Star Gazer 1 Thursday, July 9, 2020 11:56 PM
    • Moved by Michael Xu-MSFT Friday, July 10, 2020 6:30 AM The issue is not relative to Windows IoT Core/Enterprise.
    Thursday, July 9, 2020 11:24 PM

All replies

• Hello Star Gazer,

This forum is for Windows IoT Support, but this issue is more related to Azure Development. So i recommend to move this issue to Open source Development using Azure.

Best Regards,

Michael 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 10, 2020 6:42 AM