none
The query did not run, or the database table could not be opened. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a user that recently upgraded to a brand new computer and Microsoft 2013 Office. When they connect to the DW via Excel they can pull up most of their saved connections. However there is a certain schema that they cannot pull and receive the above error message. They are connecting to the DW via Active Directory and this particular user has nearly full read access to all DW tables. So why it is failing on one schema is very confusing because I have sat with her and all the rest pull up just fine. 
    Monday, July 20, 2015 11:43 AM

All replies

• Hi Brian Jans,

This forum is for developers discussing developing issues involve Excel automation or customization.

What kind of query are you using? If you are using PowerQuery, I suggest that reopen a new thread in Power BI>Power Query forum.

If you are using Microsoft Query, I would help you to move it to Excel IT Pro Discussions forum.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 2:05 AM