What should a sucessfull classified website should have? RRS feed

• Question

• User1368713674 posted

Hi Guys,

Other than the below mentioned features what should a good classified website have?

• Posting Ad
    • Posting featured Ad
    • Viewing Ad
    • Respond to ad
    • Send it to friend
    • Save as book mark
    • Watch list

+ PROMOTING THE WEBSITE 

Hope this topic will help to share all classifieds web site users and developers...

Please share your ideas and thoughts about this topic.
    http://www.DubaiOnlineClassifieds.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:15 PM

All replies

• User2130758966 posted
    • Browse Ads
    • Search
    • Notify new ads by email
    • View latest ads
    • Browse by picture only
    • Featured ads
    • Buy
    • Make best offer
    • Ask the seller a question

Monday, April 20, 2009 8:21 AM
  • User-678219432 posted

Hi there,

I was trying to set a logo on the top left corner as you do (the image is in line with the menu tabs (horizontaly)) , but I can't do it, I tried with the float property and put the image at the top, but the rest of the page is below the image.  I hope you can understand me.  Can you tell me how did you do it?

Friday, May 22, 2009 5:58 AM
  • User2130758966 posted

Hi there,

I was trying to set a logo on the top left corner as you do (the image is in line with the menu tabs (horizontaly)) , but I can't do it, I tried with the float property and put the image at the top, but the rest of the page is below the image.  I hope you can understand me.  Can you tell me how did you do it?

Apuyinc,

This is known as thread-jacking and the moderators are going to delete this when they see it. You should start your own thread and if you want to refer to this site as an example then post a link either directly to the site or to this thread.

Friday, May 22, 2009 2:18 PM
  • User-1651079695 posted

Hi rtpHarry,

thanks for your information , i just want to know that what this means "Make Best Offer". i didn't understand this.

Plz help

Thanks

Friday, January 8, 2010 6:00 AM
  • User2130758966 posted

Hi rtpHarry,

thanks for your information , i just want to know that what this means "Make Best Offer". i didn't understand this.

Plz help

Thanks

Make best offer is a feature of Ebay where you can offer the seller a lower price and see if they accept it.

Friday, January 8, 2010 10:20 AM
  • User-1651079695 posted

Thanks for your information

Monday, January 11, 2010 5:58 AM
  • User626708885 posted

1st - Sucessfull classified website should be able to pull out 5 to 7k per month for any individual taken part in the campaign.

2nd - Sky is your limit, with classified template,  i view it as a template that is more than just advertisement campaign.

Friday, February 5, 2010 8:06 PM