[UWP] [Desktop Bridge] Unable to publish after successfully converting desktop application to UWP app. RRS feed

• Question

• The backend of the Microsoft website when uploading and validating gives me an error about stating it cannot continue due to full trust permissions being set, and this is not allowed. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Jon

Friday, September 16, 2016 9:07 AM

Answers

• Hi ZeJudge,

If you still haven't heard back after submitting, can you please send me your details? pphadke-msft at outlook dot com.

Thanks,

Prashant

• Marked as answer by ZeJudge Tuesday, October 18, 2016 3:29 PM
    Monday, October 17, 2016 6:10 PM

All replies

• See How to publish your desktop app or game to Windows Store at https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/projects/campaigns/desktop-bridge to get set up with folks who can help with the conversion and publishing process!
    • Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Wednesday, September 28, 2016 4:31 AM
    Friday, September 16, 2016 2:04 PM
  • Hey Rob, 

I signed up for as soon as you responded here but I still haven't heard from them. Do you have any contacts there that can help?

Cheers,

Jon

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 7:55 AM
  • Hi ZeJudge,

If you still haven't heard back after submitting, can you please send me your details? pphadke-msft at outlook dot com.

Thanks,

Prashant

• Marked as answer by ZeJudge Tuesday, October 18, 2016 3:29 PM
    Monday, October 17, 2016 6:10 PM
  • Hi Prashant,

I'm currently in discussion with a member of the App Consultant team to resolve the problem. Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jon

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 3:29 PM