none
No report designer in VS2015 Community? RRS feed

• Question

• hello, i've been using VS 2013 community and was really exited about the release of VS2015.

but now that i installed it i find i can't enter the report designer, which is a feature that vs2013 did have in it's community version...

did i install anything wrong? or was it removed? if it was why? i don't really want to have to go back to 2013 just to be able to design reports

sorry for my bad english, thanks

• Edited by goldman1337 Thursday, July 23, 2015 3:10 PM
    • Moved by Tina-Shi Friday, July 24, 2015 9:11 AM releated report
    Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:37 AM

All replies

• Hi goldman1337,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Since this forum is discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

As you said this report designer issue, I think that the issue is more related to report, so we will move this case to report control forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=vsreportcontrols for better respond.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, July 24, 2015 9:08 AM