none
Visual Studio and AngularJs tutorial and Examples

Question

• Hi All,

again re-joining forum after long time, its feel me back to home, msdn is my 1st place of help.

I have question about AngularJs 1 version or Angular 2.0, can you please share with me best place to find examples and tutorials.

I was doing angular 1.5.7 using Webstrom and jade , Node etc.

but now i want to start using ASP.net + AngularJs, i have done MVC and ASP.net web in past, but last 5 yrs i was doing WPF and MVVM, so bit out of touch, but in same time i did AngularJs 1.5.7, so its mixed,

but now i want to start ASP.NET + angularJs, please share , which thread i should join or examples and place?

TIA.

Jumpingboy

Thursday, January 19, 2017 2:37 PM

Answers

• Hi Jumpingboy,

I have not found a MSDN forum that combine ASP.net + AngularJs, and I have not found a complete tutorial that combine ASP.net + AngularJs. But I suggest that you could search some blogs about it.

Thanks for your understanding. :(

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Jumpingboy Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:49 PM
    Monday, January 23, 2017 7:21 AM

All replies

• Hi Jumpingboy,

>>I have question about AngularJs 1 version or Angular 2.0, can you please share with me best place to find examples and tutorials.

You want to study AngularJs and ask questions about it, I suggest you could access the official site of Angular. Please refer to the following site and screenshot. Through this site, there are some tutorials for studying and some places for you asking questions (click Discuss Tag).

https://angularjs.org/

>>but now i want to start ASP.NET + angularJs, please share , which thread i should join or examples and place?

You want to ask questions about ASP.NET, please questions to the following site:

https://forums.asp.net/

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 20, 2017 3:26 AM
  • Thanks for your reply,

i was looking combined forum, i am aware both as separate forum, i wanted to know, if we have one place where you can see different examples and tutorials.

Thanks

Jumpingboy

Friday, January 20, 2017 2:21 PM
  • Hi Jumpingboy,

I have not found a MSDN forum that combine ASP.net + AngularJs, and I have not found a complete tutorial that combine ASP.net + AngularJs. But I suggest that you could search some blogs about it.

Thanks for your understanding. :(

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by Jumpingboy Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:49 PM
    Monday, January 23, 2017 7:21 AM
  • got it 

Thanks

Jumpingboy

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:49 PM