none
How to Upload File from Blob to Data Lake store using Logic App

Question

• Hello Everyone!

I am just starting getting familiar with the Azure Logic App functionality and was wondering if anyone can help me to figure out how to configure "Azure Data Lake" connector with "Upload File" action... I tried so many different settings and still can't make this work... I am using in Browser designer...

Did anyone have any experience working with this new connector? I hope this is not a bug.

Thank you in advance for any help provided.

Sincerely,

Vlad

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:50 PM

All replies

• Hey vlad - happy to help.  I'm a PM on the Logic Apps team.  Here's a breakdown of the properties if it helps - any screenshots you could share would be great too.

Account Name: the name of your Azure Data Lake Store account.  So if your URL is https://jehollan.azuredatalakestore.net your account name is jehollan (should be in top left when you open in Azure)

File path is the path the file will store in.  If you want in the root directory just "test.txt" is great, but you could do like "someDirectory/test.txt"

Body is the content of the body - this could be a file from OneDrive, tweet text, whatever.  Screenshot of a valid config below.  Let me know if that helps.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:22 PM
  • Hi Jeff, Can the storage blob location directly used for uploading the content in the Upload File Action in any way? 
    • Edited by Satya_US Thursday, May 10, 2018 5:12 PM
    Thursday, May 10, 2018 4:42 PM