Unable to terminate process issue for jobs calling a SSIS pkg - SQL Server 2014 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

today I've controlled the SQL Server Agent jobs deployed on a SQL Server 2014 (SP2 C8) prod environment.

Until now, all these jobs have executed rightly!

Today, the jobs calling a SSIS package are remained pending and I've stopped them manually.

The called SSIS pkgs are saved on SQL Server or file system; the SSIS catalog is not used.

I've controlled the log of the SQL Server Agent and I've noticed this error message:

I've tried to launch the jobs manually but no results.

Moreover, I've tried to launch the single SSIS package successfully.

The execution account of the SQL Server Agent is a domain account with sysadmin role.

The owner of these jobs is sa.

Repeat that until now all the prod jobs have executed rightly!

Any helps to me, please? Thanks

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:00 AM

All replies

• It seems that a restart of the SQL Server Agent service has solved the issue.

Thanks

• Proposed as answer by Puzzle_Chen Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:32 AM
    Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:32 PM
  • Hi pscorca,

Thank you for your support. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the response that resolved your issue.This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Best Regards
    Puzzle
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:32 AM