none
BizTalk WebServices Configuration Wizard RRS feed

• Question

• I exposed a BizTalk orchestration as a SOAP web service. It is exposed and the receive location is also created successfully. When I am testing the WSDL of this service in SOAP UI, I am getting the following error:

<faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
    <faultstring>System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Internal SOAP Processing Failure
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.WebServices.ServerProxy.ServerProxy.Invoke(String functionName, Object[] parameters, ParamInfo[] inParamInfos, ParamInfo[] outParamInfos, Int32 bodyPartIndex, String bodyType, ArrayList inHeaders, ArrayList inoutHeaders, ArrayList&amp; inoutHeaderResponses, ArrayList&amp; outHeaderResponses, Type[] outHeaderTypes, String[] outHeaderNamespaces, SoapUnknownHeader[] unknownHeaders, SoapUnknownHeader[]&amp; unknownHeaderResponses, Boolean oneway, Boolean spsSsoEnabled, Object cookie)
       at HelloMsg.HelloMsg_Hello_Orchestratio1_ReceiveSendPort.Operation_1(HelloReq part)

</faultstring>

Please help me in this !!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:02 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It is resolved by giving user account identity details in Application Pool.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:16 AM
    Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Refer to this page for solutions. Verify that you have enabled receive HTTP and SOAP handlers. Also make sure that the application pool identity used in IIS is a member of BizTalk Isolated Host Users group. Isolated Host and IIS App Pool should use same account.

Best regards, Kjetil :) Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

My blog

• Proposed as answer by Kjetil Tonstad Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:27 AM
    Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:07 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It is resolved by giving user account identity details in Application Pool.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:16 AM
    Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:14 AM
  • I think there is some logical issue with your orchestration. Do you see the  orchestration getting invoked when you call the BizTalk service? Try binding the orchestration to local file port and see if it is processing as expected.

Also is your app pool id under which the  BizTalk service is active is part of BizTalk Admin group? 

https://psrathoud.wordpress.com/2014/09/09/the-messaging-engine-failed-to-register-the-adapter-for-wcf-basichttp-for-the-receive-location/

Let me know

Regards Pushpendra K Singh

• Edited by Pushpendra K Singh Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:39 PM .
    • Proposed as answer by SOS 111 Thursday, July 21, 2016 4:47 PM
    Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:38 PM