white square in the middle of Calendar extender RRS feed

• Question

• User157772347 posted

there is a white square in the center of the calendar of ajaxcontroltoolkit. what is strange is this happened suddenly without any previous actions in which in all the pages of my project is the same.

here is the screenshot of the problem https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArxL2goPTnKqpv9xUsW_sDKrDIZ0Xw

<asp:TextBox ID="TxtTodate" runat="server" MaxLength="10" Placeholder="DD/MM/YYYY" onkeypress="return false" onPaste="return false" onCopy="return false" onDrag="return false" onDrop="return false" />

<ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender ID="CalExtToDate" runat="server" Format="dd/MM/yyyy" TargetControlID="TxtTodate"></ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender>

<span class="highlight"></span>

<span class="bar"></span>

<label>To</label>

Sunday, June 23, 2019 11:29 AM

All replies

• User839733648 posted

Hi ahmedsalahaddin,

According to your description and code, I'm sorry that I could not reproduce your issue.

I've tried your code on my side and it works well.

I guess that maybe something on your page has caused this.

Have you added any plugin references on your page?

If possible, please provide more details like more complete code so that it will be easier for us to help with you.

Best Regards,

Jenifer

Monday, June 24, 2019 2:30 AM
  • User157772347 posted

it has been 2 days like that and in all the pages. but today i started my project. suddenly it has been solved, the unusual thing was is that i did nothing and it happened and did nothing it solved.

thanks dear i appreciate your effort

Monday, June 24, 2019 8:34 AM
  • User753101303 posted

Hi,

If it happens again try https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/css/ (you have F12 as well in most if not all browsers).  With the first icon you can click on an element to show the corresponding markup. Hopefully it might help to find what was rendered on top of this control.

Monday, June 24, 2019 11:05 AM