none
Outlook Add-in Development: Create appointment from message with onedrive links for the attachments RRS feed

• Question

• Hi !

When we have a message opened, we can save attachments to onedrive and we can also create an appointment from the message itself that includes the body and attachments.

I would like to develop na add-in that could be invoked from a message and that would:

1. Copy all attachments to a particular location on Onedrive4Biz

2. Open an appointment window with the body text and links to the Attachments on Onedrive

I wonder if someone could give me some bearings and help me kick this off.

Thanks/Brgds

j

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 11:40 AM

All replies

• Hello Joao Casqueiro,

>>we can save attachments to onedrive and we can also create an appointment from the message itself that includes the body and attachments.

I checked Outlook Object Model and did not find any method/property to do this work. It seems that outlook does not expose the function in Outlook Object Model. I think you have to try to save the attachments to local and then try to call an "One Drive" API to upload them and share them to get link.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:22 AM