none
draw subscript superscript in the datagridview header RRS feed

• Question

•  

HI,

I am working on winforms 2.0 with vs2005. I have a requirement like storing the subscript / superscript of Gridview header and drawing that on the Gridview header. Can anybody suggest third party or manual way to achieve this.

Monday, December 3, 2007 12:19 PM

Answers

All replies

•  

Hi zoomer,

I didn’t quite get your. Did you mean create multi-layered column headers in a DataGridView? If so, you can check the following page. I have provided you how to show multi-layered column headers.

·         http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2499441&SiteID=1#faq6

Let me know if this helps. If not, could you please clarify “draw subscript superscript in the DataGridView header”?

Best regards.
    Rong-Chun Zhang

Thursday, December 6, 2007 5:03 AM
  • Sorry for my late response. I have to draw the DataGrdiview Header like  k( subscript as "Max") or x ( super script as "3").

Like this I have to draw on the Datagridview Header. Can you please provide me how to store this type of data in Sqlserver and how to draw on the header of the Datagridview header. All these i am doing in winforms not in webforms. Please let me how can I achieve this in winforms 2.0. If possible suggest a 3rd party control which will provide this feature for both labels and the Datagridview for winforms application.

Monday, December 10, 2007 11:28 AM
  • Hi Zoomer,

I am facing the same problem that you had. I have to show superscript/subscript text in  datagridview column header.

I managed to show superscript/subscript data in datagridview cell, but not able to do same in datagridview column  header.

please share your input.

thanks

sumedh

Thursday, March 3, 2011 1:00 PM