none
visual basic form tab

Question

• hello all,

I did created calculator on myDesign form and  then tab .the problem is when i close it "the tab" ,It dissapear from my design form im working on.how do i view it back to my design form? i run the program and its not there too. where do you think its hiding?
    Saturday, March 11, 2017 5:15 PM

Answers

• Do you mean something like you created a control that represents a calculator?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

• Marked as answer by Dbenzboy Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:27 AM
    Saturday, March 11, 2017 6:34 PM
  • I have it save in my hard drive.So when I open my project file the code is there but the object calculator was not showing anywhere in the form  .Please help to locate it, I know its not deleted.

Hi

When you open the project, in the designer, locate the control from the list of controls in the property pane, select it. Now lookin the properties for the control - look at the location - is the location in a place that should be showing on the form? To test, set the location to 0,0 and see if the control appears - from there you can position it as needed.

Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

• Marked as answer by Dbenzboy Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:25 AM
    Saturday, March 11, 2017 7:28 PM

All replies

• Hi

I have had a good look around here, and no sign of it. Maybe if you explain in more detail, we can help you find it.

Saturday, March 11, 2017 5:34 PM
  • I have it save in my hard drive.So when I open my project file the code is there but the object calculator was not showing anywhere in the form  .Please help to locate it, I know its not deleted.
    Saturday, March 11, 2017 6:21 PM
  • Do you mean something like you created a control that represents a calculator?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

• Marked as answer by Dbenzboy Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:27 AM
    Saturday, March 11, 2017 6:34 PM

Hi

When you open the project, in the designer, locate the control from the list of controls in the property pane, select it. Now lookin the properties for the control - look at the location - is the location in a place that should be showing on the form? To test, set the location to 0,0 and see if the control appears - from there you can position it as needed.

• Marked as answer by Dbenzboy Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:25 AM
    Saturday, March 11, 2017 7:28 PM
  • yes thats the one.i created it in design form then tab control.and now cant find it on the screen.i clicked something that closed it.need to retrieve it or ill redo the whole calculator again.
    Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:07 AM
  •    Thanks .I almost give up.

Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:24 AM