none
My K4W v2 suddenly stopped working!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, everybody. I have 3 different K4W sensors and accesories and they all suddenly stopped working with my windows 8.1, 16GB RAM, core i7 , dual graphic card machine. My sensors gets detected by the Windows OS, but, using Kinect V2 Configuration Verifier, the last field, about streams verification, show me a warning that says latency is detected. I don't have any more devices connected to any USB 3.0 interface, and i only have connected an unused webcam and my mouse and keyboard to other 2 USB 2.0 interfaces.  I tried rebooting my PC several times and disconecting my webcam with no success.  

How could I fix this?

Fito - DeFacto Ing.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:45 PM

Answers

• Be sure you have installed the latest version of the SDK. Change the power settings of the system to the high performance mode or change the Link State Power Management to off for the current profile you have set.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:03 PM

All replies

• Be sure you have installed the latest version of the SDK. Change the power settings of the system to the high performance mode or change the Link State Power Management to off for the current profile you have set.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:03 PM
  • Thanks a lot!!! That solved my problem!

Fito - DeFacto Ing.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:50 PM