none
Strange grouping behavior on Windows Embedded Standard RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

My .net code use a CollectionViewSource to make groups on a standard ListBox, and works well on my Windows 7 .Net 4.0 computer. However, when I launch the same exe/dll on my target machine, a Windows Embedded Standard 2010 SP1 computer, the grouping is not present/active in the GUI. There is no exception, as far as I know. I really don't understant. The sorting/filtering is ok...

The PresentationFramework.dll is the same on both machines.

Philippe

Philippe

• Moved by Xavier Xie-MSFT Monday, May 16, 2016 2:05 AM move to correct forum
    Thursday, May 12, 2016 12:05 PM

All replies

• Hi Philippe,

Thanks for your post. There will be some differences between the Windows and Windows Embedded Standard. According your description, the issue is more related to Windows Embedded Standard. We will move your thread to Windows Embedded Standard 7: Components/Run-time Issues forum for better support.

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 16, 2016 2:04 AM
  • Is the WES7 a full image or did you select a few package to keep the image small in size? I trying to determine if you are missing a package.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide SIM (WEI), Pro Guide to WE8S & WES 7, Pro Guide to POS for .NET - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Monday, May 16, 2016 9:35 PM