Register Azure Stack with your Azure Subscription - Error RRS feed

• Question

• I installed TP3 and trying to register to Azure for syndication.. When I run below command with my values.. I get errors.

RegisterWithAzure.ps1 -azureDirectory YourDirectory -azureSubscriptionId YourGUID -azureSubscriptionOwner YourAccountName

c:\temp\RegisterWithAzure1.ps1 : The script 'RegisterWithAzure1.ps1' cannot be run because the following modules that are specified by the "#requires" statements of the script are missing: AzureRM.Profile.
    At line:2 char:2
    +  c:\temp\RegisterWithAzure1.ps1 -azureDirectory amsclouddemocenterhpe ...
    +  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (RegisterWithAzure1.ps1:String) [], ScriptRequiresException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ScriptRequiresMissingModules

Pl advice how to fix.

Sunday, April 9, 2017 5:48 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did you installed the AzureRM modules as described in the documentation?

Best regards, Mark Scholman. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, April 10, 2017 7:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you installed the AzureRM modules as described in the documentation?

Best regards, Mark Scholman. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, April 10, 2017 7:00 AM
  • I have a simmilar error. I am running a ADFS installation. Registration is OK, but at the Step with the Get-AzureRMResourceProvider I get the following message:

PS C:\AzureStack-Tools> Login-AzureRmAccount -EnvironmentName "AzureStackAdmin" -TenantId $AadTenan

Environment           : AzureStackAdmin
    Account               : azurestackadmin@azurestack.local
    TenantId              : XXXXXe00-XXXX-4702-aa54-52a1622XXXXX
    SubscriptionId        : XXXXc75c-dd54-XXX-887d-ae7d0731XXXX
    CurrentStorageAccount :

PS C:\AzureStack-Tools> Login-AzureRmAccount -EnvironmentName "AzureStackUser" -TenantId $AadTenant

Environment           : AzureStackUser
    Account               : azurestackadmin@azurestack.local
    TenantId              : XXXXXe00-XXXX-4702-aa54-52a1622XXXXX
    SubscriptionId        :
    CurrentStorageAccount :

PS C:\AzureStack-Tools> Get-AzureRmResourceProvider -ListAvailable

Get-AzureRmResourceProvider : No subscription found in the context.  Please ensure that the credentials you provided are authorized to access an Azure subscription, then run Login-AzureRMAccount to login.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Get-AzureRmResourceProvider -ListAvailable
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (:) [Get-AzureRmResourceProvider], ApplicationException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Azure.Commands.Providers.GetAzureProviderCmdlet

Whats going wrong?

Monday, April 10, 2017 7:23 AM
  • Hi,

Can you please check you have a Tenant Subscription on your admin account before trying to Login.

Thanks

Daniel.

Monday, April 10, 2017 6:15 PM