Getting error:Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion'. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm doing a package install to my webserver(Windows Server 2008 r2).  The database (SSE 2012) is already installed on this same server.  When creating the package I selected "Yes. Create an Application Administrator" - but there was no opportunity to create one at this stage.  During the install process, I entered a administrator username and password.  Everything installs fine or so it seems.  When I go to load the application I get this message from up above.  Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Eugene

Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:41 PM

Answers

• HI Eugene,

When you publish for the first time, you must provide authentication information for a default administrator. Once published, the default administrator must log in and define users, roles, and permissions before anyone else can access the application.

You can use either Forms authentication or Windows authentication. Forms authentication is managed by the application itself, and a user must supply a username and a password to access the application.

Please follow this guide to check your authentication steps.

If you have any concern, please give your response.

Best Regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, March 3, 2015 1:41 PM
    Friday, February 20, 2015 7:39 AM