LiveAutoClient and OnlineIdAuthenticator always use 'single sign on' on store application

• Hi,

When I write windows 8.1 store application using LiveAuthClient, it always behave as 'single sign on', even though I don't specify "wl.signin". That means this API automatically logs in with my live id associated with my Windows, without asking me id and password. (Therefore program cannot Logout)

LiveAuthClient LCAuth = new LiveAuthClient();
                LiveLoginResult LCLoginResult = await LCAuth.InitializeAsync(new string[] { "wl.basic" });

But for testing purpose, I want to log in with other live id, while I don't want to change Windows's setting (because I use Sky Drive to store documents and so on).

Do you have any suggestions not to use 'single sign on'?

Thursday, January 08, 2015 6:53 PM

All replies

• Maybe you can create a new local user - and not associate a Microsoft account for that user. That way you can test the app with a different Microsoft account.

Windows Store Developer Solutions, follow us on Twitter: @WSDevSol|| Want more solutions? See our blog

Friday, January 09, 2015 1:01 AM
  • Thank you for the reply. Isn't there any way Store Application logs in as 'other user' than Windows default account? That's seems very inconvenient...
    Friday, January 09, 2015 6:45 PM