Deployment Issue RRS feed

• Question

• User1518022330 posted

Hello;

I have what I think is some kind of access problem which I can't figure out.

I created a test site in VS 2012 from the web site template.  The template includes a log on page, main page, etc.  After deploying it to Azure when I browse to the log on page it doesn't render correctly.  It looks like just html without the formating and color.  If I log on the main page is fine and if I then log out the log in screen now renders correctly.   After logging in once if I close the brower and reopen going to the log in page it will now render correctly.   If I clear the browser settings then it returns html until I log in and log out.

I tried and received the same results on multiple comptuers/browsers.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Steve

Monday, May 27, 2013 11:24 AM

All replies

• User-610330605 posted

Sounds like a strange issue. 

To get started I would suggest you to check if the stylesheets are being loaded. Based on the browser you use you can use developer Tools (IE) or Firebug (Firefox) or DevTools (Chrome).

You can also try to publish without bundling and see if that makes a difference.

Monday, May 27, 2013 12:45 PM
  • User1518022330 posted

Thanks for replying.

I think you are right.  I looked at the IE dev tools, by hitting F12.

When the page doesn't display correctly (before logging in) there is no CSS loaded.

After loggin in and out when I go to the log on page a CSS is loaded.

Any idea how to fix?

Thanks.

Monday, May 27, 2013 1:05 PM
  • User-610330605 posted

Re-check your cshtml files.

Try turning off bundling.

Monday, May 27, 2013 1:38 PM
  • User1518022330 posted

I changed the delpoyment option before publishing to debug and it solved the problem.

Thanks for the help.

Monday, May 27, 2013 5:09 PM