Sandbox test data RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to fill my account with test data to be able to test my report download utility. I found following on msdn:

Be aware that you must create test campaigns, orders, and ads on the sandbox to have test data. The sandbox environment contains your test data and does not serve up real ads to users. However, sandbox ad clicks and impressions are incremented daily. This enables you to see changing report values. For example, a sandbox report that is run two consecutive days should show an increase by one for the click count and the impression count.

With respect to that, I created new campaigns, new ad groups, ads and keywords for them. All keywords and ad groups are in Active state. When I try to request a report on Web UI, I get an eror "No data is available.". When I try to download a report via API, I got empty <table /> element. My campaigns and ag groups lives more that 3 day but I still can't get impressions and clicks increased.

Please, help me to find a way of getting test data.

Thanks,
    Alexey.

Sunday, April 11, 2010 11:43 AM

Answers

• We currently don't have test click/impression data in the Sandbox, but is something we are working on. May I ask you to supply the MSDN link you mentioned?

Thanks

Jeff Dillon, API Support

Monday, April 12, 2010 5:57 PM

All replies

• We currently don't have test click/impression data in the Sandbox, but is something we are working on. May I ask you to supply the MSDN link you mentioned?

Thanks

Jeff Dillon, API Support

Monday, April 12, 2010 5:57 PM
  • Thank you for your response, Jeff.

I read the info here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/bb126196(v=MSADS.60).aspx

Thanks,
    Alexey.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:13 PM
  • thank you
    Need Help
    Sunday, May 30, 2010 4:11 PM