none
Connecting two system using an .exe file RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir,

Recently i got a project, saying to connect two pc ( those pc already connected over internet ) using their ip address through .exe file to access a system remotly using c#.net code.

similar to team viewer but the file should be .exe

Saturday, July 27, 2019 1:04 PM

Answers

All replies

• Do you have a question?

Are you looking for some good search engines?

GitHub is quite popular. I'd start there if I were you.

Best regards,
    Pete

#PEJL
    Got any nice code? If you invest time in coding an elegant, novel or impressive answer on MSDN forums, why not copy it over to TechNet Wiki, for future generations to benefit from! You'll never get archived again, and you could win weekly awards!

Have you got what it takes o become this month's TechNet Technical Guru? Join a long list of well known community big hitters, show your knowledge and prowess in your favoured technologies!

Saturday, July 27, 2019 1:22 PM
  • Hi Mrs Nishad,

Thank you for posting here.

Based on your description, you could refer to the following link to know more about how to connect two system using an exe file.

https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/43705/Remote-Desktop-using-C-NET

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 29, 2019 2:46 AM