Application Consent UI issue - Windows Phone Apps RRS feed

• Question

• Last Week my team have submitted an application to Windows Phone Marketplace and in the end we got application failed because of the following issue "LOB App Compliance Requirements - Requirement is App capability consent UI is shown first on first launch of app - Status - Failed. Tester given notes  "No app capability consent UI is shown first on first launch of the app". Couldn't able to find out what was the exact error which made Application to fail in Marketplace. Does anyone came across such errors. Any feedback or suggestions will be useful for us.

Regards

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:00 AM

All replies

• I'm going to move this to the publishing forum. You should open a support case with the publishing team in order to try to get more clarity around the failure.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:33 PM
  • Hello,

As Matt has suggested you will want to create a support ticket. You can do so by using the link below.

Windows Phone Dev Center Support

-Will

Windows Phone Developer Support

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:19 PM