Microsoft Visual Studio UI Test Plugin for Silverlight for Coded UI tests for VS 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• When is the Microsoft Visual Studio UI Test Plugin for Coded UI tests is going to be released for VS 2015 ? 
    Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:44 PM

Answers

• Hi yshvrdhn,

As far as I know, The Visual Studio UI Test Plugin for Silverlight is just released for VS2013. And I don't get any information about the version for Visual Studio 2015 at present.

I suggest you use VS2013 and the Visual Studio UI Test Plugin for Silverlight for VS2013 to implement the Code UI Test for Silverlight until the version for VS2015 release.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 3:32 AM

All replies

• I don't know either way.

Since Silverlight is effectively deprecated, it would not surprise me if it was never released.

Hope that helps.

Technet articles: WPF: MVVM Step 1; All my Technet Articles

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 1:25 PM
  • Hi yshvrdhn,

As far as I know, The Visual Studio UI Test Plugin for Silverlight is just released for VS2013. And I don't get any information about the version for Visual Studio 2015 at present.

I suggest you use VS2013 and the Visual Studio UI Test Plugin for Silverlight for VS2013 to implement the Code UI Test for Silverlight until the version for VS2015 release.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 3:32 AM