Unable to publish an asp .net web application to an Azure app service Web App RRS feed

• Question

• User93267240 posted

<p>I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am unable to publish an asp .net application to an Azure app service Web App from Visual Studio Team Service. First, in VS team service I do a build and that works fine. Then I try to actually publish my asp .net application to my Azure Web App and when I browse to it I get the &quot;There's nothing here yet, but Microsoft Azure makes it simple to publish content to ...&quot; page. The way I am trying to publish is by going into VSTS and doing an actual build/release process. When the release
    process is finished nothing get's published. Now when I try to set this up directly from Azure there is a build controller not found issue. I have already spent a lot of time going through the Microsoft articles that makes it look simple, continues deploy, etc. If someone can give help doing this detailing the all inclusive method, including the build controller that would be great.

Saturday, December 24, 2016 6:44 PM

Answers

• User93267240 posted

<p>I was able to create and deploy an asp.net application to my Azure web app. What I needed to do was start from scratch and create it as an azure hosted application.</p>
    Also you can right click on an existing project an select convert to a cloud application.
    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, December 26, 2016 9:20 AM