How to develop an IME (Input Method Editor) Related Text Service Framework in Metro mode?

Question

• I have gone through the guidelines specified in MSDN .can any provide me sample IME which run in metro apps for windows 8 store apps.
    The current sample works only on desktop environment and i have tested it .
    Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:26 AM

All replies

• I have gone through the guidelines specified in MSDN .can any provide me sample IME which run in metro apps for windows 8 store apps.

The current sample works only on desktop environment and i have tested it .

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:25 AM
  • It would help if you would provide specific links to the documentation and samples that aren't working for you as well as details of how it doesn't work.

The Input Method Editor (IME)  documentation explains what an IME needs to implement to work with Windows Store apps. The Input Method Editor (IME) sample works in both Windows Store apps and Windows 8 desktop apps.

--Rob

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:06 AM
    Owner
  • I has used the same sample app and Documentation problem is it works fine with Desktop apps (notepad,wordpad..)but when it comes to Metro apps like Email (compose mail),Messaging application ,People default applications not able to see suggestions/candidate window..

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:50 AM