none
502: Document spec type http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/EDI/EDIFACT/2006#EFACT_D96A_ORDERS not found RRS feed

• Question

• Hi pals,

Am using the BizTalk server R2 Beta V. Getting Error while debatching the Edifact Interchange containing transactions of type EFACT_D96A_ORDERS .

History:

• Using the EdiReceive Default Pipeline
    • Configured the party with the default namespace http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/EDI/EDIFACT/2006
    • The pipeline is able to identify the UNA and UNB headers propery and promoting the Receiverid and senderid properties.
    • After this when it is trying to parse each of the transactions throwing an error for each of the transactions. The error as follows

ERROR:

502: Document spec type http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/EDI/EDIFACT/2006#EFACT_D96A_ORDERS not found

But i have already deployed the same schema which it is mentioning in the error. Am in complete mess. please help me out.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:31 PM

Answers

• What does your topology look like? Single box, MultiBox etc? If it is a multibox setup, you need to gac the required assembly containing the D96A schema on all the host instances.

Thanks

Mohsin

Thursday, July 5, 2007 9:17 PM

All replies

• Please follow the steps given below, I hope it will solve the issue.

1.  Uninstall (make sure that the schema has removed from the GAC) and reinstall the artifacts again.  Check whether it is working or not.

2.  If it is not resoved in the first step,  can you configure the schema for example "BizTalk.Schemas.PeopleSoft.ORD_SHIP_CONFIRM, BizTalk.Schemas.PeopleSoft, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bebb0933a8f5d54e" like in the the document specification property of the pipeline, in the receivelocation. Restart the BizTalk service and test again.

Thanks,

Sarbillgates

Friday, June 29, 2007 3:16 PM
  • Hi

Thanks for the replay.I tried with the points you have mentioned .Result is as below.

1. I tried by reinstalling the assembly from GAC and restarting the host instance. But no luck . It again failed.

2. Am unable to find the Document specification propery in the receive pipeline ie  in "EDI Receive " Default pipeline. I think this property is irrelevent to the EDI Receive pipeline because it must be capable of parsing transactions of different types.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 12:34 PM
  • Could you create a custom Receivepipeline with EDI Disassembler (assign the EDI schema in the disassembler) and assign that pipeline in the receivelocation???

Thanks,

Sarbillgates

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 1:40 PM
  •  

Even the EDI Disassembler component doesnt have property "Document Spec" or some thing like that.

Thanks

Srinivasa Mahendrakar

Wednesday, July 4, 2007 4:58 AM
  • Did you create and gac the assembly with EFACT_D96A_ORDERS schema?

Regards,

Leonid Ganeline

Wednesday, July 4, 2007 6:41 PM
  • What does your topology look like? Single box, MultiBox etc? If it is a multibox setup, you need to gac the required assembly containing the D96A schema on all the host instances.

Thanks

Mohsin

Thursday, July 5, 2007 9:17 PM
  • ya i GACd the assemby properly. But still it was giving same problem.

So i tried in the different development box , it started working.

But am unable to make out what was the problem with other development box.

Any how now the problem is solved. thanks for all your replay...........

Cheers

Srinivasa mahendrakar

Friday, July 6, 2007 3:19 AM
  • Hi

I have just had the same error as you. The schema was clearly deployed, but the errormessage insisted, that it was not.

In my case, it turned out, that my particular schema had been deployed twice (with the same namespace and roottag) to two different biztalk applications. As I have understood, this should not be possible in Biztalk, but I have deployed my solution several times in my debugging of the problem, and did not receive any errors.

So although the errormessage said "not found", it actually obviously meant "found more than once"

Removing the duplicate schema resolved the issue for me.

Regards

Hans-Ole Larsen

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Error encountered during parsing. The Edifact transaction set with id '' contained in interchange (without group) with id 'UB071215782360', with sender id 'DSMVSC', receiver id 'DMRAIT20' is being suspended with following errors:

Error: 1 (Miscellaneous error)
     502: Document spec type http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/EDI/EDIFACT/2006#EFACT_D96A_REMADV_EAN003 not found

Error: 2 (Miscellaneous error)
     70: Missing or invalid Transaction set identifier

Error: 3 (Miscellaneous error)
     71: Transaction Set or Group Control Number Mismatch

Error: 4 (Miscellaneous error)
     29: Invalid count specified at interchange, group or message level

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 14, 2008 2:34 PM
  •  

We had this error on test box

Follow the sequence you will get to solve this 502 error

Step 1

1. Make sure your schema can validate and generate the instance using Batch_schema.xml from XSD folder
    2. redeploy the assembly

Step 2

1. if you dont find any errors there, delete all the assemblies from GAC and as well as BizTalkApps
    2. Delete all the applications with refrence to that schema
    3. Recreate the new application and redeploy the assembly and configure it

Step3

1. If you were unlucky with Step2 & Step3
    2. if you dont find any errors there, delete all the assemblies from GAC and as well as BizTalkApps
    3. Delete all the applications with refrence to that schema
    4. Reboot the Biztalk App Server
    5. restart the SQL Server Service
    6. Recreate the new application and redeploy the assembly and configure it
    7. It should start working, if you are sure that Step1 is working , then it is all about the caching that aseembly which is causing the same error

I hope this would be big help for 502 Error guys

Friday, February 29, 2008 6:28 PM