SharePoint Online automatic CU RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I was wondering if there is any public information about when will be applied nexts CU in SharePoint 2013 Online? I would like to know at least the exact date the next release will come up, just be aware and be ready to do some tests with Apps.

Thanks!

Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:54 PM

Answers

• This information is not published by Microsoft because the patching of the farms does not function in the same way as on-premises. For example, a specific fix may be deployed to SPO while that, and many other fixes, are rolled into a CU for on-premises.

Trevor Seward

Follow or contact me at...

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:00 PM

All replies

• This information is not published by Microsoft because the patching of the farms does not function in the same way as on-premises. For example, a specific fix may be deployed to SPO while that, and many other fixes, are rolled into a CU for on-premises.

Trevor Seward

Follow or contact me at...

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:00 PM
  • No new news yet when the next update of SharePoint Online will be, in the past with SharePoint upgrades for example from SP 2010 to SP2013 it was an upgrade that became available to your tenant and you then had the decision to upgrade your site collections to the latest version
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:04 PM