Add-in Command manifest, IntelliSense/XML-Validation trouble RRS feed

Answers

• Hi JVimes3,

Based on my understanding, Visual Studio provide the IntelliSense for the XML via the XSD file. And based on my investigation, there is no XSD file for the namespace:
    http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/mailappversionoverrides

Even I generate the XSD from the XML and add it to the Visual Studio, the IntelliSense still doesn't work. It seems that the IntelliSense doesn't work for the sub XML element which use the namespace.

To fix this issue, I suggest that you try to submit the feedback from link below:
    Customer Feedback for the Office Developer Platform

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by JVimes3 Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:09 PM
    Tuesday, August 25, 2015 6:47 AM

All replies

• Hi JVimes3,

Based on my understanding, Visual Studio provide the IntelliSense for the XML via the XSD file. And based on my investigation, there is no XSD file for the namespace:
    http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/mailappversionoverrides

Even I generate the XSD from the XML and add it to the Visual Studio, the IntelliSense still doesn't work. It seems that the IntelliSense doesn't work for the sub XML element which use the namespace.

To fix this issue, I suggest that you try to submit the feedback from link below:
    Customer Feedback for the Office Developer Platform

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by JVimes3 Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:09 PM
    Tuesday, August 25, 2015 6:47 AM
  • Thanks for affirming that, Fei Xue. 

People can vote on this issue here.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:08 PM