Creating an excel function RRS feed

• Question

• I have a pivot table in which gives data information, but there are data store where different organizations have different companies and each company have different users and all of those users are connected to the data collector server and when the users connect to this server the date and time is collected giving the total time that they were connected.

However the total connected time that the user where they is divided in either 15 minutes intervals or smaller.

What I want to do is to find the total time that an user was connected for each date.

So add and only have the actual total time that a person was there for and give me the date and time that they were there for and that they left.

Monday, July 23, 2018 8:01 PM

Answers

• Hi Melissa Quimis,

Thanks for your question.

It is pretty hard to answer this without sample data. To solve your question more efficiently, would you mind typing out 5-10 rows of example data for these table, then showing what results you are expecting based on those sample data? It is much better if you can share the EXCEL work book. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by alexander fun Thursday, July 26, 2018 11:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by AV111Editor Friday, February 15, 2019 1:14 PM
    Tuesday, July 24, 2018 6:11 AM