<hr> not working in mobile web forms! RRS feed

• Question

• User-1097933300 posted

Hi,

You know the <hr> tag in html that is used to draw a line, I can not use it in mobile web form.
    Can anyone uggest a way to do this?

Thanks

Thursday, April 5, 2007 10:47 AM

All replies

• User731069546 posted

Forgot to respond to your question yesterday.

To put HR lien, you have to first put a panel control. Inside put a device specifc control and set up the filter. Now in the content template of the device specific, you can put any HTML elements, eevn regular web controls. Here is a piece of code that I am using right now to do this. I am using a header/footer templates so I can draw a HR line after my Application Name (at top of page) as well as at the bottom of the page as shown below.

BTW - Look at the HTML of the following. When I cut and paste code, it shows up as it would look on my mobile page.. Don't know how I can display actual HTML here in the forum

<?xml:namespace prefix = mobile /><mobile:DeviceSpecific id=DeviceSpecific1 runat="server"><CHOICE Filter="I set this to isHTML32"><HEADERTEMPLATE><mobile:Label id=lblApplicationName runat="server" StyleReference="ApplicationName"><CHOICE Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template" Filter="isHTML32"><HEADERTEMPLATE><mobile:Label id=lblApplicationName runat="server" StyleReference="ApplicationName">MPT Mobile: Shipping</mobile:Label>

</HEADERTEMPLATE><FOOTERTEMPLATE>

<?xml:namespace prefix = asp /><asp:Label id=lblLinksAtBottom runat="server" CssClass="LinkAtBottom">Label</asp:Label>

</FOOTERTEMPLATE></CHOICE></mobile:Label></FOOTERTEMPLATE></CHOICE></mobile:DeviceSpecific>

Friday, April 6, 2007 4:39 PM
  • User731069546 posted

One more thing, I am not using a panel control as I show in my code. I amusing a device specific at form level and then I can put HR in Header or Footer templates. If you want HR at any other place on your form, then you put a panel, put a device specific in it and then put HR in the content template of the device specific.

Hope it helps you.

Friday, April 6, 2007 4:41 PM