none
Looking for Microsoft Sync Expert RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I was wondering if you could help us out with a pretty big problem we are having with one of our applications?  We are seeing tons of Microsoft Sync Framework issues in our Production environment that we suspect is related to our custom logic we added to Sync Framework over the past few years and the impact is that quite a few of our Distributors are not able to run transactions and their financial data is not accurate. We have our best developers looking at this but we are not making much progress as none of them have any strong experience with MS Sync. Do you know anyone or any-company in the world we can reach out to for hire that is considered a MS Sync Expert?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Kind Regards,

Chris  

IT Software Development Manager

Friday, November 13, 2015 7:31 PM

All replies

• Did you ever find one, I am having a hard time finding someone as well.

Thanks!
    Friday, June 24, 2016 3:42 PM
  • do you still need any one?
    Friday, September 2, 2016 5:55 PM
  • We do.   You can write us at mohd.banat@gmail.com
    Tuesday, May 9, 2017 1:15 PM
  • Hello Chris,
    I realize that it is an old posting but I was just wondering if you still need someone with that skill and if that is the case, perhaps I could be of help.
    I have implemented 2 solutions using MS Sync Framework in my 10+ year career and I am currently working as a developer on a custom ERP solution.
    If you are interested, please send an email to lossipov@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to provide you more information.
    Thanks.
    Regards,

Len Ossipov
    • Edited by Len O Thursday, September 6, 2018 1:27 AM
    Thursday, September 6, 2018 1:27 AM