Will new Microsoft flight work on Windows Consumer Preview?

Question

• Hi im guessing that its no coincidence that microsoft are releasing both The new Microsoft Flight and windows 8 consumer preview on the same day.  I have a spare hardrive so going to download the new windows 8 consumer preview onto the spare hardrive. I was wondering should i also try Microsoft Flight on windows 8 consumer preview too and will it be safe to download and log into windows live and games for windows live etc on windows 8 consumer preview?. 

Thanks for any info.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:11 AM

All replies

• Hi skipper847,

thank you for the info, will love to do the same myself. No special hardware is required. You can run the two together, there's a guarentee that there would be no incompatibility involved since the two are MSFT kids.

Irfan

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:16 PM
  • On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:16:11 +0000, Irfanfare wrote:

Hi skipper847,

thank you for the info, will love to?do the same myself.?No special hardware is required. You can run the two together, there's a guarentee that there would be no incompatibility involved since the two are MSFT kids.

There is no such guarantee and you can't possibly make such a guarantee.
    While it is possible that the new version of Microsoft Flight will work on
    the Windows 8 CP, you can't possibly know one way or another until both are
    released.

Paul Adare
    MVP - Forefront Identity Manager
    http://www.identit.ca
    logout

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:19 PM
  • Hi Paul Adare,

strictly speaking, what you say is true. But personally, I forsee absolutely no problems while trying to do so, should any arise, I don't think we will not be be able to resolve it, with troubleshooters like you around.

Irfan

A request: Can you please try help on the thread started by BigRaidersFan on this forum: Bitlocker lockup
    • Edited by Irfanfare Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:45 PM to complete
    Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:34 PM