Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.Silverlight RRS feed

• Question

• Hey everybody

I am trying to setup an environment to run automated tests via Jenkins

I installed MS Test Agent and Test Controller on the same machine. I build my silverlight automation project and setup a job in Jenkins.

This is what i am getting:

Unable to load the test container 'C:\Test_Automation\AbbotAdmin\AbbotAdmin\bin\Release\AbbotAdmin.dll' or one of its dependencies.

Error details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.Silverlight, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.

The system cannot find the file specified.

Monday, February 11, 2013 7:54 AM

Answers

• looks like issues is solved after I've added the extension.silverlight dll to registry using the gacutil.exe

thanks

• Marked as answer by jamesAlehandro Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:14 AM
    Monday, February 11, 2013 2:26 PM

All replies

• looks like issues is solved after I've added the extension.silverlight dll to registry using the gacutil.exe

thanks

• Marked as answer by jamesAlehandro Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:14 AM
    Monday, February 11, 2013 2:26 PM
  • Hi,

Well Done.

If you have any other problem, welcome to post it in the silverlight forums.

Best Regards.

Amy Peng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, February 22, 2013 2:14 AM