Navigation View RRS feed

• Question

• I am still using Front Page 2002 and am considering purchasing Expression Studio 4 Web Professional. One of the things I really like about Front Page is the Navigation view. This is where your whole website is displayed in front of you on one screen in little boxes with lines connecting various pages in their hierarchy starting with your homepage on top and gradually adressing each and every page and its title down the line. I have a test copy of Expression Studio 4 Web Professional, but I can not seem to find a view like this. Is this view of your whole website available in Expression Studio 4 Web Professional? If it is, how do I find it and turn it on?

Thanks Paul

Friday, January 28, 2011 6:55 PM

Answers

• No, nor are shared borders or themes supported at all. You will want to google something like "frontpage expression web differences." There is a good deal to be found on the subject. You might want to check this one for a video presentation.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    • Marked as answer by pemongillo Saturday, January 29, 2011 1:48 PM
    Friday, January 28, 2011 7:03 PM
  • No, it's not, but there is a hyperlinks view.
    Eschew obfuscation.
    Friday, January 28, 2011 7:32 PM

All replies

• No, nor are shared borders or themes supported at all. You will want to google something like "frontpage expression web differences." There is a good deal to be found on the subject. You might want to check this one for a video presentation.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    Friday, January 28, 2011 7:03 PM
  • No, it's not, but there is a hyperlinks view.
    Eschew obfuscation.
    Friday, January 28, 2011 7:32 PM