Acropolis bugs RRS feed

• Question

• Where do people post Acropolis bugs?  I have noticed that when viewing a Part (or the Application file) in design mode, you can not click F7 to switch to the associated code page (eg. Application.xaml.cs).  It works fine when clicking F7 to switch to the code page for a Part View.
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 1:56 PM

Answers

• Hi Aelij,

We will probably use it in later CTPs. In this first CTP, we decided to only use the forums.

Thanks,
       Kathy

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:03 PM
  • One reason we decided against the Connect system is that we felt folks would log RTM level bugs that we already know exist because it is a CTP.

The ideal feedback we love to have is high level.  For example, "this feature should be improved", "I don't see the value in this feature", or "this feature is missing" -- which we have already seen some of in these forums.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 9:43 PM

All replies

• Acropolis bugs and issue should be posted here. The team will regularly monitor the forum and file bugs into our database as necessary. Your issue above will be in our database.

Thanks,
    Kathy

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 3:09 PM
  • Kathy,

Why don't you use the Connect system? It's very friendly and allows people to track their issues and comment on others'.

Aelij.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 4:23 PM
  • Hi Aelij,

We will probably use it in later CTPs. In this first CTP, we decided to only use the forums.

Thanks,
       Kathy

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:03 PM
  • One reason we decided against the Connect system is that we felt folks would log RTM level bugs that we already know exist because it is a CTP.

The ideal feedback we love to have is high level.  For example, "this feature should be improved", "I don't see the value in this feature", or "this feature is missing" -- which we have already seen some of in these forums.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 9:43 PM