none
Access Web Database-2013 Reports RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have recently migrated to access 2013 web database. Since it has changed completely interns of interface and functionalities, i am getting confused on creating a web reports in access services 2013. Somehow i found that option and tried creating a report , unfortunately it throws up the following error. Could someone help me understand why i am getting this error and any help to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

santhosha

Santhosh

Thursday, October 1, 2015 8:55 AM

Answers

• Hi Santhosh,

>>Access Web Database-2013 Reports<<

As far as I know, there is no Access 2013 web database. Access 2013 features a new application model named Access 2013 web app that enables subject matter experts to quickly create web-based applications. Included with Access are a set of templates that you can use to jump start creating your application.

You can get more detail about it from link below:
    How to: Create and customize a web app in Access

In addition, there is no way to automatically convert a web database to an Access app. Here is an helpful article for your reference:
    Overview of Access Services in SharePoint Server 2013

It seems that you there is the issue on the SharePoint, please contact the administrator of the SharePoint site.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 2, 2015 5:49 AM