Wack Test Fails with File=sqlite3.dll.

Question

•    Hi , While doing WACK (version 3.3)  test with my windows phone 8.1  project I got failed due to the file sqlite3.dll with the error as fallows :

This API is not supported for this application type - Api=CreateFileMappingFromApp. Module=api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.
    This API is not supported for this application type - Api=MapViewOfFileFromApp. Module=api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.
    This API is not supported for this application type - Api=UnmapViewOfFile. Module=api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.
    This API is not supported for this application type - Api=_CrtDbgReportW. Module=msvcr120d_app.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.
    This API is not supported for this application type - Api=_CrtSetCheckCount. Module=msvcr120d_app.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.
    This API is not supported for this application type - Api=__C_specific_handler. Module=msvcr120d_app.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.
    This API is not supported for this application type - Api=__CppXcptFilter. Module=msvcr120d_app.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.
    This API is not supported for this application type - Api=__clean_type_info_names_internal. Module=msvcr120d_app.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.
    This API is not supported for this application type - Api=__dllonexit. Module=msvcr120d_app.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.
    This API is not supported for this application type - Api=_amsg_exit. Module=msvcr120d_app.dll. File=sqlite3.dll.

Can any please suggest how can I solve this issue.

Thanks

sarvesh

Thursday, January 22, 2015 7:33 AM

Answers

All replies

• Marked as answer by SARVESH.RVN Friday, January 23, 2015 6:52 AM
    Thursday, January 22, 2015 8:24 AM
  •     Hi Rob Caaplan, I saw this post but found that it was about msvcr120_app.dll , but here with sqlite3.dll I am facing, you said that this was not problem while uploading to store. can I ignore this error and to be continue with it.

Thanks 

sarvesh

Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:28 PM
  • If you read your error report the problem is with modules such as msvcr120_app.dll exactly as described in the sticky. That they are called from sqlite3.dll isn't relevant.

If this is the only thing blocking certification then you can ignore it and pass anyway, but to be sure you should uninstall KB 2976978 and then rerun the Windows App Certification Kit.

You should also upgrade to the latest version of the WACK.

Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:57 PM
  •      Ok thank you for your support Rob Caplan, I will try after uninstalling  KB 2976978.

actually i didnt know about  KB 2976978 and how to uninstall. ok i will search and i can do.

sarvesh

Friday, January 23, 2015 6:52 AM