none
WIndow Store takes long time to publish

Question

• After passing the APP Certification on local PC, still I have to wait long time to update my app. Is there any need or any way to upload certification in window store.
    Monday, December 22, 2014 1:28 PM

Answers

• After passing the APP Certification on local PC, still I have to wait long time to update my app. Is there any need or any way to upload certification in window store.

They couldn't trust something like that i'm sure, someone would figure an easy way to hack the results and upload them.  The update process is supposed to take about a week or two, but last time I tried, it tends to update in less than 24 hours (sometimes less than 5 hours), which is 'quick'.

The 'certifiation' on your PC is not really certification in that it does not certify anything, it just let you know why you're failing if you're failing.  I actually have made probably 50-75 updates to my app without running certification -once-.  I figured out long ago it was a waste of time to run the local certification, plus running the local certification deleted my data directory for my app and my app does e-mail so i'd have to reset my accounts and redownload messages each time.  So, for me, certification locally is a nuisance.

-Rob

-Rob

• Proposed as answer by Oliver Ulm Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:46 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aman Dhanjal Friday, December 26, 2014 12:36 PM
    Monday, December 22, 2014 1:48 PM