system32\systemproperties the required operation required elevation RRS feed

• Question

• urgent:help me out:

my system is windows 7 32-bit proff...  i have a error , when i right click on systemproperties-advanced after i got a message System32/systemproperties.exe the required operation requires elevation.. also it persist in all the file..

note: its persist in both user and admin.. also i tried to add user in the admin group.. computermanagement-user or group-group-administartor-properties-add user ... sfter i got a message 'following error while running this programme access denied' \

Please help me to solve this..

regrds,

mohammed

Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:21 PM

All replies

• Solve what? Since you post here I have to assume you are the author of the file in question (this is a software programming forum, after all) and you should know why it requires anything.

If you are not the author of the file in question, then you are in the wrong forum. with this kind of virus-like file name I would suggest you to visit a consumer security forum. We don't track virus information here, since Microsoft does not write programmable virus, or any kind of virus at all.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, December 23, 2010 6:50 PM