How to set autoreply rule for shared mailbox in Outlook 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir/Madam,

My Outlook 2010 (connected to Exchange server 2010) can access my personal email and shared mailbox.The following autoreply rule (Apply this rule after the message arrives -> sent only to me-> and on this computer only -> run autoreply (i.e. script as below)) can run my personal email account. However, the autoreply rule can't run in shared mailbox (e.g. sharedmailbox.abc.hk, my personal email account can access that shared mailbox). How to I use the mentioned autoreply rule to also apply for shared mailbox? Can I use the same autoreply rule used in personal mail to shared mailbox? Also, can I used the mentioned autoreply rule running in server side instead of client side? If yes, how to set autoreply rule in server side? Do I need full access permission for shared mailbox in order to create autoreply rule? Also, do anyone know how the mentioned autoreply rule can still running for my personal email account even my computer is locked and outlook is running?

Sub AutoReply(olItem As Outlook.MailItem)
     Dim olOutMail As Outlook.MailItem
     Dim oTemp As Outlook.MailItem
     Dim fso As Object
         Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
         If fso.FileExists("D:\Word 2016 Templates\templatename.oft") Then    'the name and path of the template
             Set oTemp = CreateItemFromTemplate("D:\Word 2016 Templates\templatename.oft")
             With olItem
                 Set olOutMail = olItem.Reply
                 With olOutMail
                     .HTMLBody = oTemp.HTMLBody
                     .Send
                 End With
                 Set olOutMail = Nothing
             End With
             oTemp.Close olDiscard
         Else
             MsgBox "Template not found!"
         End If