Issue: Windows 8 Game - 5 in a row

Question

• No reponse after player tied the game with computer.

Mr.L
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:50 AM

Answers

• Lol first of all, I'd like to congratulate you, this is epic.
    Second of all: the apps where made by students and might not be finished products, they might not even be in the full release of the OS.
    This could be a simple design "issue", nevertheless I'd recommend you report this to Microsoft by using the feedback tool.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:59 AM

All replies

• Lol first of all, I'd like to congratulate you, this is epic.
    Second of all: the apps where made by students and might not be finished products, they might not even be in the full release of the OS.
    This could be a simple design "issue", nevertheless I'd recommend you report this to Microsoft by using the feedback tool.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:59 AM
  • As I recall, I simply had to do a right-click and it popped up the context-sensitive menu at the bottom which showed new options, such as playing a new game.

As Dylan Meeus said, it was probably one of the demonstration apps created by interns on this last summer break and they perhaps didn't get to a game completion message or some such other design oversight.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:05 AM
  • @Dylan-Meeus: Can you tell me, in which programming/scripting language was this game developed?

Monday, February 13, 2012 12:26 PM