none
Outlook Form UI associated with code Deployement RRS feed

• Question

• I had designed a outlook form with a UI having few text boxes for user inputs. Once user enter the details and click on send button, data from text boxes are captured and converted into xml and send to recipient.

The form is working fine, for a single user. But when the same Is deployed on Exchange server, it is not working to all users of organization. Although UI interface is visible but the code attached to the form is not executing.

The form is published in Organizational library Folder on server.

Thanks

Thursday, April 3, 2014 9:45 AM

All replies

• Hello Pushpendra,

Did you use any ActiveX controls on the form?

It looks like you need to check out the security settings in Outlook. You find these under:

File -> Options -> Security Center -> Security Center Settings -> E-Mail-Security

They can also conveniently be set by group policy using Microsoft's Office 2010 ADMs.

Please see Custom Forms not executing Scripts in OL2010 for more information.

Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:02 AM
  • Hello,

I have not used any active X control on my form. It has simple 4 text boxes and once clicked in send button, it has to capture the text from boxes and covert the data in XML format.

I had published the form in Organization library folder. Folder is visible to all but, the code associated with form is not working for other users although they can access the UI of form.

I am using Outlook 2013.

Thanks.

Thursday, April 3, 2014 12:27 PM
  • Did you have a chance to check out the Trust center settings in Outlook where you see the issue?

Thursday, April 3, 2014 1:47 PM