Previous view RRS feed

• Question

• User-1281463048 posted
    I'm using UIP 2.0 and I'm trying to define a view that upon specific navigateValue will go back to the previous view. (In the following sample the 'previous view" could be 'A' or 'B') <node view='A'> <navigateTo navigateValue="viewinfo" view='C' /> </node> <node view='B'> <navigateTo navigateValue="viewinfo" view='C' /> </node> <node view='C'> <navigateTo navigateValue="proceed" view='?????????' /> </node> How should I define my navgraph? Is this possible? any ideas?
    Tuesday, October 5, 2004 6:01 PM

All replies

• User1048034812 posted
    Hi, I don't think you can dymanically change the config file in this way. Alternatively, you can save the previous view name in the State before navigating to the next view. From the destination view, retrieve the viewname to navigate backwards. Eg in C#: In View A: Controller.State.Add("previousView", "viewinfoA"); Controller.State.Save(); Controller.Navigate("View C"); In View C: string previousView = Controller.State["previousView"]; // ... some logic iController.Navigate(previousView); Note that I am assuming you are navigating within the same task. If you are navigating across tasks, you have to save the previousView in the TaskArgumentsHolder class instead, and pass it using OnStartTask()
    Monday, February 7, 2005 11:38 AM