How to show a object on a perticular Key frame. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

I want to create an animation in Expression Bland 3. I have created two storyboards and both storyboards contain animation and objects as well. The running time of both the storyboards is three seconds.

They both are running separately very well but the problem arises when we want to run them one by one. The object of the second story board appears in the screen of the first story board. We want second storyboard object visibility only on its running time.

Is it possible in Expression Bland 3? If yes kindly help us.
    Saturday, January 23, 2010 2:27 AM

All replies

• I think I understand what you are saying.  Do you want to run the storyboards at the exact same time or only on demand, like after a button click?
    Monday, January 25, 2010 4:05 PM
  • Kindly go through the following link http://infohubsolutions.com/abhi/testpage.html

There are two objects with two story board. When the object of first story board end its running, automatically the second story board object starts running. 

But I want the invisibility of second story board object in the duration of first story board running.

The solution of this problem is possible?

Thanks 
    Abhishek

Thursday, February 4, 2010 11:28 PM
  • Set the Visibility of the second object to Hidden as its initial value.  Add another keyframe a fraction of a second after 0 where the Visibility changes to Visible.  If you want the first object (circle) to disappear, you could set its Visibility to Hidden on a final keyframe.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:16 PM