data logs and database RRS feed

• Question

• Can I store all logs exported to azure storage from on-premise. Also my databases. Let me know the best replication method as I want this data to be accessed at all times even if there any outages at a given Azure Datacenter. 
    Monday, April 13, 2020 1:26 PM

Answers

• @Alex_Dud As I understand you need to store or migrate on-premises data to cloud in this scenario you can use Azcopy. For more information please refer to this article 

Also you can check on Azure Monitor can collect log data from a variety of sources both within Azure and from on-premises resources. The following tables list the different data sources available from different resources that write data to Azure.

You can use GRS(Geo-redundant storage) : copies your data synchronously three times within a single physical location in the primary region using LRS. It then copies your data asynchronously to a single physical location in the secondary region.

For more information you may refer to the Azure Storage redundancy 

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 6:17 AM

All replies

• @Alex_Dud As I understand you need to store or migrate on-premises data to cloud in this scenario you can use Azcopy. For more information please refer to this article 

Also you can check on Azure Monitor can collect log data from a variety of sources both within Azure and from on-premises resources. The following tables list the different data sources available from different resources that write data to Azure.

You can use GRS(Geo-redundant storage) : copies your data synchronously three times within a single physical location in the primary region using LRS. It then copies your data asynchronously to a single physical location in the secondary region.

For more information you may refer to the Azure Storage redundancy 

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 6:17 AM
  •  @Alex_Dud Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Wednesday, April 15, 2020 12:09 PM