none
WCF-Customer adapter- object does not exist RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using WCF-Custom adapter to insert the data from XML file to database, using SQL server 2012. While sending the message, I am getting below error:

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "CS.CVM.Send.FGVDataLoad.MQ.CVM" with URL "mssql://SVRT0000860F:1433/SVRT0000860F/CVM". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.MetadataException: Object [DM].[FGVCustomsEntryDetails] of type StoredProcedure does not exist Server stack trace:     at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result) Exception rethrown at [0]:     at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IRequestChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result)

This issue can be caused because of many reasons. I have checked these reasons. Here is my update on that:

1. Update the SQL URI with the complete SQL instance name, if you are using the named instance.

URI has SQL instance name.

1. Verify if the user, under which BizTalk host instance in running, have sufficient rights on the target DB to execute the SP. Make the service account sql login as sysadmin.

I have checked all users under which BizTalk host instances are running and all have permissions.

3.  Issue can be caused by a mismatch in the namespaces between the composite schema and the imported schema(s). It looks like the Composite Operation is not composed correctly. It has to be a very specific structure with certain namespaces and Operation.

This operation is correct as per my understanding.

4. You might have to regenerate the schemas if there were any changes in the stored procedure post creation of BizTalk schemas.

I have done it again. Regenerated the schema from SPs and tested the Map with all test files. It is working as expected.

5. Verify the URL, Turns out that that “?” character is automatically appended in the bindings generated by using the Add Generated Items-> Consumer Adapter Service wizard.

I have removed the “?” character from wcf-custom adapter URL.

I am still getting this error. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Shailja T

Shailja Tiwari

Monday, October 10, 2016 2:27 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Donot edit the url generated by binding files...? works okkk..

also what environment of biztalk is this??

Regards

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Monday, October 10, 2016 2:51 PM
  • Hi Mandar,

with "?" giving the same error.

It is our internal dev environment.

Thanks,

Shailja T

Shailja Tiwari

Monday, October 10, 2016 3:07 PM
  • Well, the error is pretty specific and non specific at the same time.

"mssql://SVRT0000860F:1433/SVRT0000860F/CVM". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.MetadataException: Object [DM].[FGVCustomsEntryDetails] of type StoredProcedure does not exist

For whatever reason, that whole 'path' does not resolve to an exiting Stored Procedure.

What's unusual is that you have a named instance at port 1433, which is the default port.  Typically, you would use one or the other, port or name.

Monday, October 10, 2016 3:09 PM
  • Hi,

We are using only default port. also 1433 we are using for other send port as well for same purpose that one is working fine.

Thanks,

Shailja T

Shailja Tiwari

Monday, October 10, 2016 3:14 PM
  • Is the connection string same in both the cases??

Regards,

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Monday, October 10, 2016 3:22 PM
  • That may be true, but this config is still not resolving.
    Monday, October 10, 2016 3:29 PM
  • Yes it is same.

Thanks,

Shailja T

Shailja Tiwari

Monday, October 10, 2016 3:46 PM