none
Print with openXML RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i create a SpreadsheetDocument with open XML. When i finish and saved the Document i want to print it with different Values like Landscape format and edit the top margin.

Is there a way with open XML to say Print the Document after Save? I searched in different Forums but didnt found a solution.

Greetungs Nejox

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 10:42 AM

Answers

• Hi Nejox,

you can't print the spreadsheet using OpenXml. there is no method available to print in open xml class library reference.

but sure you can set the settings related to print like orientation.

please visit the link below to get information regarding that.

PageSetup Class

PrintOptions Class

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Nejox,

you can't print the spreadsheet using OpenXml. there is no method available to print in open xml class library reference.

but sure you can set the settings related to print like orientation.

please visit the link below to get information regarding that.

PageSetup Class

PrintOptions Class

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:49 AM
  • Hello Deepak,

thanks for the information :-).

Did you know which is the best alternative to print that document? I know there is a way over interop excel. But i dont want to use this option.

Greetings Nejox

Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:44 AM
  • Hi Nejox,

Here I think that best alternative is to use Interop Excel.

but you had mentioned that you don't want to use it.

is there any issue with the using of Interop Excel?

with the help of that you can easily print the workbook.

Regards

Deepak

Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:50 AM
  • Hi Deepak,

i have made a few bad experience with interop. But the print process with interop is not so complex. So i use it now.

Ty for the answers.

Friday, July 15, 2016 9:30 AM