Azure ITSMC with SCSM cannot create ITSM Action Group RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i configure Azure ITSM connect with SCSM in Onpremise, follow this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/platform/itsmc-overview

the following is result of test authentication and connection: 

[ success ]  ABLE TO GENERATE TOKEN FOR AD AUTHENTICATION
    [ success ]  ABLE TO PING THE HOST URL
    [ success ]  AD AUTHENTICATION SUCCESSFULL

[ success ]  CONNECTION TO ONPREM SM SDK SERVICE SUCCESSFULL

But i cannot create ITSM Action group with error Something went wrong. cloud not get connection details:

Please help me to solved this issue 

Thanks

Hendra

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 7:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Hendra,

I believe browser settings may have contributed to the error even though ITSM connector configuration is correct. To overcome the error, I suggest you to try clearing browser history, cookies, and browser cached files and also try different browsers while attempting to get a Fiddler trace. One such instance observed in the past was after having success with the MS Edge browser, some customers were able to get this working in Firefox as well. 

Hope this update helps!
    Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:02 AM
  • Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your advice

I already try to clear browsing history and use Firefox, but still error

any another way to solve this ?

Please help me

Thanks

Hendra

Friday, November 1, 2019 2:14 AM
  • Hi Hendra,

We recommend engaging our technical support team to investigate further. If you already have a support plan, here are the steps to raise a support tickets with Azure technical support. If you don't, please send mail to AzCommunity@microsoft.com with your subscription ID and a link of this MSDN thread for context and we will assist you with engaging Azure technical support.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 8:56 AM