none
Copy and Paste the slide RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

The layout has been changed to blank while trying to copy and paste the any slide layout in the same presentation. Kindly guide me how to resolve this issue? I am using powerpoint 2010 and windows 7 (64 bit machine).

Monday, October 7, 2013 5:53 AM

Answers

• Hi Luna,

Thanks for your reply. Just now I noticed that the application level event (new slide) has the code that changes all the new slide to be blank. It is the issue

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 8:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, you don’t want to change the layout to blank when copy and paste the slide layout.
    How do you copy and paste the slide layout, manually or programmatically?

As far as I know, the layout is a part of the slide master. We could copy and paste the layout in a presentation in the master view. However, I cannot reproduce your issue to change the layout to blank no matter manually or programmatically.

If you did it programmatically, would you please share some code snippet with us to help us reproduce this issue?

If you want to did it manually, please repost you question on Answers Forum to get more efficient help.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 6:00 AM
  • Hi Luna,

Thanks for your reply. Just now I noticed that the application level event (new slide) has the code that changes all the new slide to be blank. It is the issue

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 8:16 AM