Multilingual Support for Windows Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,
                  I have to develop a Multilingual Application for Window Mobile i know how to do it in VC++ .So i want to know in case of wince do i have to follow same way i mean resource concept or something else because i had read somewhere that for mutiple language support to a mobile phone we have to use platform builder.

Thanks
    Rupesh Shukla
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 3:47 AM

Answers

• Your question is vague.

"i know how to do it in VC++".
    How did you do it?

" i want to know in case of wince do i have to follow same way i mean resource concept or something else"
    I would say the concepts and approaches are the same though there might be minor differences . Windows Mobile is based on Windows CE, and is a customized Windows CE. Please read this:
    Windows Mobile and Windows Embedded CE - what's the difference ? 

"read somewhere that..." Where? What did it say exactly? How do we know there isn't any misinterpretation?
    Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community members.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Monday, May 11, 2009 1:43 AM
    Thursday, May 7, 2009 3:27 AM

All replies

• Is it that much strange question or what no reply from any one?

Rupesh Shukla
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 5:29 PM
  • Your question is vague.

"i know how to do it in VC++".
    How did you do it?

" i want to know in case of wince do i have to follow same way i mean resource concept or something else"
    I would say the concepts and approaches are the same though there might be minor differences . Windows Mobile is based on Windows CE, and is a customized Windows CE. Please read this:
    Windows Mobile and Windows Embedded CE - what's the difference ? 

"read somewhere that..." Where? What did it say exactly? How do we know there isn't any misinterpretation?
    Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community members.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Monday, May 11, 2009 1:43 AM
    Thursday, May 7, 2009 3:27 AM